Cabramatta Avenue, Miller
71-75 Cabramatta Avenue is a six-storey building providing 39 social housing units with a mix of one and two-bedroom apartments. Completed in May 2020, the building has a 7-star rating under the Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS).
It uses a range of energy efficient measures, that help customers to reduce household running costs including;
- Commercial grade high performance glass
- Shading elements to windows
- High performance insulation in the floors, walls and ceilings.
“When I came to see the unit I had to call the office back to make sure they’d given me the right address. When they confirmed it I just stood there and started crying.”Hannah, resident
- Customer Handbook – for residents of this building
- Project Cost: $15.96 million
- Finance Partner: CEFC