Elizabeth Drive, Liverpool
Elizabeth Drive is a five-storey building containing 49 social and affordable housing units. The building was delivered as part of our commitment under the Social and Affordable Housing Fund program. Completed in May 2020, this development has a mix of one and two-bedroom units and achieves a 7-star rating under the Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS). Features include;
- Commercial grade high performance glass
- Shading elements to windows
- High performance insulation in the floors, walls and ceilings.
“My new home is in a great area, close to everything I need and to my family and work.
More importantly, it is also safe and secure”
- State’s social housing set to surge
- New social housing supports ‘vulnerable people’
- Customer Handbook – for residents of this building
- Project Cost: $20.82 million
- Finance Partner: CEFC