Please fill out this form to ask permission to have a pet at your property.
For more information, please refer to our Pet Policy.
SGCH will advise the outcome of your application in writing.
By clicking 'submit' below, I declare that:
- I am asking permission from SGCH to keep the above pet on the property
- The details provided are correct to my knowledge
- I have read and understood SGCH's Privacy Notice
If my request is approved, I agree to the following terms.
It is my responsibility to:
- care for my pet
- maintain a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation at all times, cleaning and disposing of any animal waste within my property and common property
- meet the terms of my Residential Tenancy Agreement and make sure that my petdoes not cause a nuisance, or breach the reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of neighbours
- follow any relevant local council regulations
- comply with the Companion Animals Act 1998 (NSW) and any other relevantlaws
- control my pet in common areas
- I will be liable for any damage to the property caused by the pet and shall pay for any costs incurred in rectifying this damage
- I will be liable for any claims by or injuries to third parties or their property caused by, or as a result of, actions by my pet
- that if this request is approved by SGCH it is for the nominated pet only and that any change of pet must be the subject of a separate application
- that in the event of a breach of this agreement SGCH may withdraw any consent it has given me for the keeping of a pet