When you become an SGCH customer, we will assign you a dedicated Tenancy Manager who will support you to sustain your tenancy.
Your Tenancy Manager will:
- provide you with their contact details and details of your tenancy agreement
- maintain regular contact with you and arrange support services if needed to help you in sustaining your tenancy
- complete yearly (and other) home visits to ensure we can best understand your needs and meet them where possible
- maintain your tenancy records and ensure we maintain your privacy and confidentiality at all times
- regularly communicate with support agencies, landlords/agents, government and non-government agencies to ensure that you are receiving the best possible service and outcomes as our customer
- be your point of contact for any:
- tenancy related questions or enquiries you may have
- neighbourhood issues that need to be addressed
- keep you informed about:
- updates to SGCH policies and procedures, as well as other legislative changes that may impact you
- engagement opportunities and our Housing Plus products that you can apply for
- the process for complaints and appeals.
In the event that your Tenancy Manager is unavailable, we have a team of friendly Tenancy Managers on standby to help you with your enquiries. Please see our Contact Us page for more information.