We’ve been busy…
- On 1 April 2019, over 1,400 tenancies in Sydney’s north transferred to us under the Social Housing Management Transfer program and we opened our local office in St Leonards to serve our new customers.
- We now manage over 6,300 homes and provide a place to call home to almost 11,000 people.
- Working with our partners, we are delivering on a pipeline of 974 social and affordable homes valued at over $500 million, to be delivered by end of 2022, including:
- building our presence in the City of Sydney with committed projects that will increase social and affordable housing by more than 350 dwellings by 2021
- delivering on our commitments under the Social and Affordable Housing Fund (SAHF) Phase 1 and successful in our SAHF Phase 2 bid to deliver an additional 260 homes by 2022 in high needs areas across Sydney.
- Sixty-one residents engaged in Catalyst, our training, education and employment program with 28 participants now successfully placed in work and training.
- Awarded $260,000 worth of Strive Scholarships to 264 tenants supporting their education.