CPP Studio Launched
Staying at home can still be active and fun! Get involved in SGCH activities online with CPP Studio for groups like yoga, gardening, gentle exercises and more.
Attendees will need access to the internet and an email account to participate as CPP Studio will be held using the program Zoom.
There are different groups running each day Monday to Friday.
See the schedule of online and in-person activities below.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you’d like to be part of any of our groups, just follow the steps below!
Next, email GetInvolved@sgch.com.au letting us know which group you’re interested in and confirming that you have read and agreed to the Rules of Participation and Consent for Use of Images.
We’ll reply back with the Zoom link and password for the groups you’d like to attend, then you just sign in when the group is about to start.
You might also like to read these instructions for the program we’ll be using, Zoom.
- BYC Club: Every Tuesday at 3:30pm
Join BYC for interactive youth games & after school fun!
- Women’s Wellbeing with Bankstown Women’s Health: 17 February at 11am
Join Jenny from Bankstown Women’s Health Centre for an info session on improving your wellbeing!
- Bush Tucker with Brendan: 24 March at 4pm
Join Brendan to learn about bush tucker & gardening tips & tricks
- Tai Chi: Every Thursday at 11am
- Art for Mindfulness and Relaxation: Every second Thursday at 2:30pm from 14 January
Join Mara from Healing Coloursfor fun, relaxing and meaningfulart & craft sessions.
- Women’s Wellbeing Mindfulness: 4 March at 1pm
Join Mara from Healing Colours to guide you through techniques for relaxation, mindfulness and wellbeing.
- Tina’s Chinese Group: Every second Friday at 11am
- DIY Projects at Home: 26 February and 26 March at 1pm
Learn to build useful items for your household
If you have any questions about the CPP Studio or the activities, please contact our Communities, Place and Partnerships team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9585 1499.