Pride of Place
What is it?
Customers are encouraged to take pride in their homes, gardens and neighbourhoods through the SGCH Pride of Place Scheme. This program rewards tenants who have maintained their properties well.
Anyone can nominate a tenant for the Pride of Place award. At the end of every three months, we review all the nominations and choose two winners, one from the Metro Region and one from the Western Region. People can be nominated for the inside of their home, the garden and outside, the decorations they put up during the festive season or for things they do to help the neighbourhood in great condition generally.
SGCH will announce the winners in our newsletters, Streets Ahead and Newleaf. Winners will receive a $100 gift card. All nominees will be entered in a special Christmas draw for the chance to win a $200 gift card.
To be eligible for the Pride of Place Scheme you must meet the following criteria:
- You need to be a tenant of SGCH for at least three months when you are nominated.
- All SGCH social and affordable housing tenants are eligible.
- You must not be in arrears or debt.
- You can be nominated more than once, but can only win once per calendar year.
- You can nominate community gardens if they are maintained by an SGCH garden club.
Who can nominate a tenant?
Anyone can nominate a tenant – you can even nominate yourself!
Simply fill out the nomination form with as much information as you can, and include pictures if you have them.
If the person you have nominated wins, you will receive a $20 movie pass (unless you nominated yourself, then you simply get the $100 gift card).
For more information please contact our Housing Plus team at Housing.Plus@sgch.com.au