Our Community, Place and Partnerships team provide a range of supportive programs, services, activities and events.
The team can assist you in:
- becoming a member of our Tenant Advisory Group or one of our Local Neighbourhood Groups
- getting involved in some of our tenant led projects
- attending one of our community events or programs (e.g. Harmony Day, Neighbour Day)
- providing us with feedback about our services through our yearly Tenant Satisfaction Survey or Annual Home Visit program
- participating in one of our Living Green initiatives such as our community gardening projects or home energy assessments (available to help you reduce your energy bills).