When lodging any repairs and maintenance requests, a member of our Property Services team will assist you.
The Property Services team will:
- provide you with a job number so you can track the progress of your repairs with our team
- arrange for a contractor to do the work (where we own or manage the property)
- liaise with real estate agents, landlords or Housing NSW for work to be done (where we do not have control of the property)
- have your repairs completed at a time that is convenient for you
- follow up to ensure that work is completed
- check every year that smoke alarms are working
- inspect the property every year to identify maintenance needs
- undertake maintenance programs to ensure that your home is kept well maintained.
If you need to report a repair, please see our Repairs and Maintenance page.